Teenage The Official Youth Magazine of 313@somerset
Established in 1988, Teenage is Singapore’s first youth magazine. It is also the number one youth title here*, an honour it has held for the third year running. Much loved and widely read, Teenage is the ultimate companion guide for young adults who want to know the latest in entertainment news, fashion and music trends. Filled with in-depth content and advice on issues relevant to youth, it also plays a positive role in their lives, acting as an avenue where they can voice their thoughts and concerns as well.
*According to a survey done by Marketing magazine.
Strengthening its presence beyond print media, Teenage has continued to build on its branding through various offline and online means by organising campaigns and events and connecting with readers via online platforms.
In addition to engaging celeb features, Teenage highlights the hottest fashion and lifestyle trends as well. Chosen as the Official Youth Magazine for many high profile concerts and given exclusive tickets for readers to win: Girls’ Generation World Tour – Girls & Peace – in Singapore 2013, Super Show 5 Super Junior World Tour in Singapore 2013 and SHINee World II Concert 2012. Popular and renowned My Space section: wholesome and accessible content for self-improvement. These include useful life skills and the iconic Dear Kelly pages.
Throughout the years, Teenage has organised large-scale events and competitions to reach out to readers and give them a valuable platform to flaunt their potential and connect with like-minded youths. Teenage events have gradually become well-known among youths and considered prestigious events to take part in. As we continue to discover untapped talents and widen our fan base, we have created a series of events known as Teenage Missions in 2013.
Past Teenage Events
• 2005 – Teenage Icon
• 2006 – Teenage Icon
• 2007 – Teenage Icon
• 2008 – Teenage Icon
• 2009 – Teenage SMASH Beach Volleyball Competition
• 2010 – Teenage Big Day Out! Teenage Icon
• 2010 – Teenage Big Day Out! Teenage Cosplay
• 2010 – Teenage Big Day Out! Teenage K-pop Dance Battle
• 2011 – Teenage Big Day Out! Teenage Face of the Year
• 2011 – Teenage Big Day Out! Teenage Cosplay
• 2011 – Teenage Big Day Out! Teenage K-pop Dance Battle
• 2012 – Teenage K-pop Dance Battle
• 2013 – Teenage Mission: Campus Run Read more…
• 2013 – Teenage Mission: Gorgeous You! Read more…
• 2013 – Teenage Mission: K-pop Dance Battle Read more…
Teenage Online Platforms
Teenage engages with its social media savvy readers on the following platforms:
On top of the large-scale events, Teenage also organises ad-hoc campaigns to celebrate special occasions with readers. These campaigns are primarily conducted through our online platforms to engage with fans on a social media level.
Past Teenage Campaigns:
• 2012 – I Love You, Mum!
• 2012 – Favourite Teacher of the Year Award
• 2013 – Teenage Mission: Sweetest Couple
• 2013 – Teenage Mission: Favourite Teacher Read more…
Teenage Advertising Clients & Partners